Monday, July 17, 2017

Home Sweet Home

Take me to your heart
Feel me in your bones
Just one more night
And I'm comin' off this
Long and winding road
I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home
(Motley Crue)

FEATURED DESIGNERS:
ARTIZANA & KITTY KORNER

Outfit:

Artizana Lunadot collection

Skin: Genesislabs Anis Chocolate
Hair: Truth Taja Brunette
Outfit: Artizana Lunadot 
Exclusive At the SCALA Yin/Yang event running from July 15 to 31.)

Necklace and Earrings: MG - Necklace - Valentina Cross - Short - V2

Shoes:  #EMPIRE - Lunaria (March 2017 Luxebox)

Tattoo: Kitty Korner Leopard Tatt

Body Pieces:
Maitreya Lara
GenesisLabs Anis Bento Head 
(Rare Item In Machine At Epiphany Round July 2017)


SCALA YIN/YANG Information
Event runs July 15th - July 31st.

Luxe box Information


Empire Information

Artizana Information

Truth Information

GenesisLabs Information

The Epiphany Information

Misc Information
Maxi Gossamer





0 comments:

Post a Comment