Monday, July 24, 2017

I Could Fall In Love With You


 I could lose my heart tonight
If you don't turn and walk away
'Cause the way I feel I might
Lose control and let you stay
'Cause I could take in my arms
And never let go
I could fall in love with you
(I could Fall in Love with You - Selena)


FEATURED DESIGNERS:

7 DEADLY SKINS & MISTIQUE





Skin:  7 Deadly Skins Honey Walnut Tone
Hair: Truth TRUTH HAIR Zoya (March 2017 GG)
Outfit:  Mistique MoonBeam Black Dress
Shoes: Blueberry Bonita Heels

Accessories:
Necklace: #26 Blueberry - Cocodoll Set - Necklace - Maitreya (gacha)
Bracelet: #24 Blueberry / Show Time  - Bracelets *ALL* (Gacha)

Body Pieces:
Catwa Catya
Maitreya Lara
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

7 Deadly Sins Information

Mistique Information

 Blueberry Information

Catwa Information

 Maitreya Information


QueenGalaxia
Flickr

0 comments:

Post a Comment