Tuesday, July 18, 2017

I'll be missing you

 Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
I'll be missing you
Thinkin' of the day when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missin' you
(Puff Daddy - I'll be Missing You)




FEATURED DESIGNER:

ARTIZANA





Skin: Pumec (Powder Pack July 2017)
Hair: Discord Designs - Flo
Outfit: Artizana Samya
The Samya Collection is for the Cocktailz N' Couture event running from July 21 to 23. You can only gain access to this even by purchasing an event pass. Passes are on sale now on SL Marketplace. Buy your pass soon as only a limited number will be sold! Cocktailz N' Couture 
passes  Artizana @ Cocktailz N' Couture

Body Pieces:
Maitreya Lara
Catwa Catya

Makeup:
Modish Lipstick (Powder Pack July 2017)

Accessories:
[Glitzz] Zania Necklace & Earrings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artizana Information

Pumec Information
Powder Pack Information

 Modish Information


Discord Information

Glitzz Information

Catwa Information
Inworld Store

Maitreya Information
Inworld Store


Misc Information

0 comments:

Post a Comment