Friday, August 4, 2017

FDE August Post #4 - I want to be there for you

I want to be there for you
I want to be the one to be there for you
Let me be the one and only one to help you
for I loved you forever and I always will.
(written by me) 




FEATURED EVENT:
FITMESH DESIGNER EXPOSE


FEATURED DESIGNER:
JANA & LITTLE SL WORLD,
ALLI&ALI
&
INDULGE TEMPTATION












Skin: Essences Medium 01 June 2017 powderpack
Hair: A&A Rini Hair Variety Colors
Outfit: Jana & Little SL World - Joleen Dress
Shoes:  #Empire Viola
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Accessories & Makeup
Earrings: Indulge Temptation Sauda Earring 11
Exclusively at The Avenue
from 1st - 25th of August 2017
Information on this event further down the page.

Necklace: Pearliffic Necklace SE
Necklace is Exclusive at the Aloha Fair
From 28th of July - 11th of August 2017
Information on this event further down the page

Body Pieces:
Catwa Catya Bento Mesh Head
Maitreya Lara



Fitmesh Designer Expose information


Jana & Little SL World Information
Inworld/Flickr

Indulge Temptation Information

Aloha Event Information
from 28th of July - 11th of August 2017


The Avenue Information
from 1st - 25th of August 2017

Powderpack Information

Alli&Ali Information

Maitreya Information


Catwa Information

0 comments:

Post a Comment