Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Lookin for a Cowgirl - FEAT WELLMADE, TRUTH & INDULGE TEMPTATIONS


       Well, I'm camo, I'm ammo,
I'm a country song on your radio
Yeah sugar and spice sure makes it nice
When you mix it with a little bit of fire and ice.

I'm a shot gun, I'm a get her done,
I'm the one you'll be hunting when you wanna have fun,
If you're lookin' for a girl to rock your world, honey
Then you're lookin' for a cowgirl

(Kristy Lee Cook - Lookin for a cowgirl)




FEATURED DESIGNERS:

WELLMADE
TRUTH
INDULGE TEMPTATIONS


FEATURED EVENT:
THE MAKEOVER ROOM
October 1st-31st


Indulge Temptations Yoko Lipsticks

Wellmade Lidia Outfit

Truth Montana
Image result for truth montana secondlife

Other Feature:

Pumec Skin Powderpack Catwa





*Styling Credits
*Clothing: Wellmade Francis Outfit
*Hair: Truth Montana
*Skin and Makeup:
*Head/Skin Applier: Pumec January Catwa PowderPack September 2017 
*Eyeshadow: The Face ~ Catwa - Glam ~ Make-up palette
*Lipstick: -  Indulge Temptations - Yoko Lipstick (Exclusive At The Make Over Room)
*Eyelashes: My own
*Other:

*Body: Maitreya Lara

*Head: Catwa Hanako

The Makeover Room Information

Indulge Temptation Information


Powderpack Information

Truth Information
Inworld/Flickr/Group Join (350L TO JOIN!)

Catwa Information


Maitreya Information


0 comments:

Post a Comment