Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Come Take a Ride with me

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like 
(Queen - Bicycle Ride)
Credits:
Hair: Tameless Hair Rosella 
In each pack this hair comes with a hair hud and 
accessory hud including omega hairbase appliers and hairbase for system body.
This hair is exclusive at Hair Fair 2017 until July 16th.
Tameless Information


PREVIEW OUTFIT FROM EMBEROTIC'S FASHION DESIGNS
Exclusive at The Darkness Event Which Starts July 5th, 2017
---
Outfit: Willow Top and Skirt
Belleza(3) Maitreya, Slink (2) Tmp, Tonic
Hud with 7 textures
  Lisha Overknee High Boots
Lisha Arm Straps


Mesh Head: Catwa Catya
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara

Skin: Essences Serenity (PowderPack Catwa June 2017)
Eyeshadow: !IT! - Glamourholic Eyeshadows 
* Catwa appliers, demo available
* 12 packages of 10 eye shadows each
* 99 L only / package

Exclusive At The Makeover Room July 2017



 #WLTB Post #1

0 comments:

Post a Comment