Thursday, July 6, 2017

God Bless the U.S.A

If tomorrow all the things were gone
I'd worked for all my life
And I had to start again
With just my children and my wife
I'd thank my lucky stars
To be living here today
Cause the flag still stands for freedom
And they can't take that away
And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I gladly stand up
Next to you and defend her still today
Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God bless the USA  
(Lee Greenwood)
Credits:
Hair: Tameless Patience
In each pack this hair comes with a hair hud and 
accessory hud including omega hairbase appliers and hairbase for system body.
This hair is exclusive at Hair Fair 2017 until July 16th.


Outfit: Whymsical Market Place Fourth Of July Bikini
Group Gift
You must join the group to recieve it (50L Fee to Join)
Belleza x3,Maitreya,Slink x2,Tmp,Tonic x2,Ocacin,Ebody,Standard x5

Mesh Head: Catwa Catya
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Amara Beauty Livia (PowderPack Catwa June 2017)
Lipstick: Amara Beauty Livia (PowderPack Catwa June 2017)

Accessories:
Earrings: Glint Random Ring Earrings
Necklace: Glint Random Ring Necklace.

Glint  Information
Persefona Information


WLTB Post #2

0 comments:

Post a Comment